Thought I would do a post about MOHAAC - Its been created because of the limitations of DMW and UAC3 - For starters its free (DMW take note ) Steve the creator has put a lot of effort into this project as with all client based protection its mainly for matches but players are starting to run it as a statement of CLEANNESS - I myself was on a Public server and got accused of cheating - I sent them my match ID which is also displayed in game - They said what is this I said go and check me out - They have full access to ingame demo and screenshots and full spec of what I am running on MOHAA - For me its a green flag - for players you doubtyou can say your banned or go and us this to prove yourself.

With the patch and this I feel its a fantastic combo - Client side is always hard to roll out unless its a match but its defo wiped out DMW and UAC3 IMO.

The site is here http://mohaac.elitehitmen.org/ I dont think he thought it would go this big so soon or at all but his efforts to this project have bee endless.......

I have invited him over here but dont think he wanted to get into any major debate but clearly some great efforts towards MOHAA community.............