Thread: RC 3.5 Windows

Default RC 3.5 Windows

Tested it on my Windows servers, and it seems to be working fine. I'm not sure what issues heatsinkbod is running into...

Although, elgbot is not working on the Windows server, and I'm not sure why. The mod I use has it working on my local server. Probably a permissions issue with the server host, as it's really locked down . If anyone can help, see the elgbot thread.

today i will test the new update at night and give you some information

hi all ...
    just tried 3.5 on windows ...same problem, shuts down after update (i am on one of heatsinkbods servers)
    tried :changed the binaries,same.wont allow me to delete the reborn .map thingy .
    so went back to 3.1 .....
    Dave
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

No problems here on my Windows Server 2003. Also tried on my Windows 7 PC.

Ok so been looking at what we got on AAAA the source server builds are from gaming deluxe and are using the uk/us binary that comes with the patch - The server Dave has try'd is on a different dedi to the reborn master host server so rules that out - So what gets replaced is the the mohaa server exex and the dll's so whats really left that would cause this the pak files ? Why do all the other versions work on AAAA but not this one.................

How strange??? Makes no sense. I wonder if it's hung up somewhere. HSB, silly question, but you are using all of the stock binaries that are provided with the patch correct? It looks like a permission issue, so maybe if it's your server you need to check permissions. Maybe as a temp test try setting permissions on the folder\s recursively to 777 (Read, Write, Execute) to all.