Hi All well its only took me 6 months to find a host that can host us - after banging my head against a brick wall all the problems were that every host we try'd hadnt or wouldnt let me change the php settings to run our site ((( Some wanted lots of cash for a few extra mb of memory and diskspace the ones I tryd error after error..........

So I built my site on my PC using xampp - WAMPP had toooooo many issues did try !!! got it working and now moved it to one of the AAAA dedi's

Well anyway the site has moved but I have just unparked the domain name from our old host so it will take 24 hours to replicate........

One thing I will say is the joy of having full control of Apache PHP and Mysql I have had a lot of errors and problems in the past which I have now been able to fix all TBH has pissed me off because I spent sp much time trying to fix them but under normal hosting you cant change many things - daft things like buffer size going from 1mb to 3mb fixed several issues for me stuff like that........

Anyway until tomorrow got a redirect error that points to page not found but this link will work till all is replicated -:

http://109.70.148.37/AAAAMOHAA/