Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nade drop

Default nade drop

our private server still crash by the nade drop :/ dunno how this still happens !!

any ideas ??

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

probably reborn .pk3 file gets overwritten by other mods.

Any mods running?

it's a simple scrim server like all other :
    freezetag all in one
    tommaso spawnprotection
    CRK1.1

nothing else.

also i have downloaded the latest binary for the gamex86mohaa.dll does it make any crashes ?? cuz the server crashed and i didnt find any thing starnge in the qlog :/ or maybe it's from the host ? cuz 2 of our servers was down today (same port)

You don't need to download them if your AutoUpdate is working correctly. AutoUpdate is in-built into patch and will download updates for you automatically.

Please check without mods. One of them may be confilcting with reborn .pk3

Do you have it?

Hi Weapondrop its very hard to run more than 3 mods to be honest you have about 10 lol - I am having problems with just 3 on my own server )))

Its not the patch fault but their is a lot going on with each mod and they all clash, an example would be Promod when I first try'd that out I was like my kids in a candy shop turn it on - turn it all on ))) but all goes not so well with certain mods...........

It is Possible to get them all working together but not out of the box each script has its own set of minor script errors but times that with ten other mods and things are not going to be stable.

I would look at what mods you are running now and then short list them - do the other mods add value as in playing experience to your server over stability..............

Well I just wasted a weekend trying to get dogs to bark on DM/MOHDM1 - 7 maps learnt a lot but still didnt get the script working lol

razor ur correct i have removed all the mods and tryed the individually and the conflict is with tommaso spanw protection.

i think cuz both of them contain mike_torso.ts but i checked both of them i found that the diff is :

PHP Code:
    // Spawn Detection

state STAND
    {

states

{

PLAYER_SPAWNED NEW_WEAPON

}
    }

state PLAYER_SPAWNED
    {

movetype legs

entrycommands

{

exec global/spawnprotect/player_spawned.scr  // execute script on spawned player

}

states

{

STAND_REAL : default
        }

about the update it keeps says for about 2 weeks ago the update will start in the next map change or something like this but when i typed in console patchver it says that the RC3.1 internal version is 1.101 ?? but when i downloaded the new gamex86.dll that i found here at the morning it says the internal version is 1.105

my question is this manually update can cause a crash ??

no it should not cause a crash

but the message that says server will be updated in the next map change dissapear ??

and in the nade drop with the spawnprotection also i tried to mix the 2 mike_torso.ts's but it give me an error when i enter the server. (the buffer doesn't complete and the server crash) i kept one mike_torso.ts and i left it in the reborn.pk