Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wallhack and IP tooll

Default Wallhack and IP tooll

hi all

I have test the new update and we have some problems :S

One wallhack can see all people behind the wall far away but the other i have test only blink on the corner when he move.

The anti-shoot throw the wall is whorking good.

The IP tool is almost whorking with scapp-host but still appear red and the list of the players is empty but he can see how many players they are on the server and the commands are whorking.

This is the link for one of the wallhack because have appear a error when i try upload this file.

http://www.adrive.com/public/UhvzE5.html

greetings
    Attached Images Attached Images

shot 8 & 9 will render the player because his elbow is sticking out so the trace will hit the player and render them.
    shot 4 & 5, I'm not sure why or how they are rendered. Are you sure that the antiwh is enabled? Those skins are just standard dissolution skins or some modified version of it, but I'm 99% sure they aren't anything special. I don't see how it would be rendered.

STWH should be fixed period. I have already provided RR with the source code and theory on how the hack was created when I did it. It patches all versions of the cheat (pk3, hybrid, memory hack & clienthook routine which has never been released). Every version is fixed.

With scapp host, well, I'll leave Joto in charge of answering that.

Hi for testing SCAPP works fine on 2.5 but gets busted above on 3.0 I would expect other scanners to also be busted

I just took a quick look at that crossfire hack you posted above, and I am fairly certain it's NOT for MOHAA. That's a d3d hack of some sort and MOHAA is an OGL Engine. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see how it could possibly work UNLESS it actually is an OGL hack named as a directx cheat.

Either way I stand by what I mentioned above. I see no way for a wallhack like that to bypass serverside tracing.

you can test with that wallhacks and you will see the same results i have

I have on my test server everything on:

seta sv_antiwh 6
    seta sv_kickbadcmd 1
    seta sv_antistwh 1
    seta sv_recoilemulation 1
    seta sv_stufftextdetection 1
    seta sv_updatedelay 6
    seta sv_packetflooddelay 200
    seta sv_remotetoolip 2.82.94.231

im not remember now if was that wallhack was working... i have upload now another i have download if you whant see.

EDIT: I removed the attachement. - Razo[R]apiD
    Last edited by DoubleKill; April 28th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.

please remove attachments, we dont want give anyone ideas......

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Remember that with AntiWh mode 6 you have a ping throttle, the more ping you have the earlier the player will be shown to make sure there won't be a situation when player is already visible but because of your ping you will see him few seconds later.

So during movement, we trace into future points that are calculated based on your ping and velocity. If the player is visible in future points then he will be shown so you will see him in right moment even with high ping.

There's also a frame throttle which checks if player is visible and if he is visible, it sets the timer, with time span based on your ping, which tells for how long player should be not traced and stay visible. This is made for few reasons, the main are:

1. Trace count is reduced -> less lag
    2. No blinking on the building edges and when player moves behind thin objects like trees so there isn't too much blinking.

The drawback is that players will be visible for a short time after they went behind a wall. How long? Again this depends on your ping. You can say -> cheaters with high ping can abuse AntiWH. I say yes this is right but they already have high ping so you can kill them before they will react due to high ping.

Also this increases playability. We don't want a system that is "super-anti" when it destroys the fun for legit players.

For the RCon tools. You have to set up a CVar with IP from which your tool connects. Did you do it?

eg.

seta sv_remotetoolip "192.168.0.20" and so on. You can see from which IP the tool is making RCon commands by enabling developer and looking into logs from which IP the requests come (Rcon from ...)

Sorry, your implementation of anti flood isn't good.
    Scapp-host sends 2 simultanous queries to the server, the 2nd is apparently blocked. What if another tool sends getstatus and and kick command to server at same time ? The kick command won't be issued.
    And you want that people with dyn IP now each time updates there config with their IP ?

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

This is the original code with RCon anti-flood:

Code:
    time = Com_Milliseconds();
    	if ( (unsigned)( time - lasttime ) < 500u ) {
    		return;
    	}
    	lasttime = time;
    Current delay is even lower than this.
    Please write in dev section how you propose to solve this issue.

If players use Scapp with delay < 500ms, it's highly possible it will also fail. And whats more -> RCon can get overloaded and other admins won't be able to connect via rcon. This is for stock MoHAA w/o any mods or patches.

The tool could do an IP setup itself. It knows its IP and RCon password. It can set an IP. It would also need to change map for the CVar to take effect. But I can change it and add RCon command for registering the tool.

You could write a Scapp in a way that it registers itself automatically after connecting to server. Other old tools allow admins to issue commands so they could register the tool themselves with simple rcon command.

The anti-flood is skipped for remote tools if theirs IP is set up in config. I will add the command so it will be automated process of just typing "rcon registertool"

Sorry for the attachment i have think early that someone could still use this cheats because they are whorking :S

I think is mutch better go back to the mode 4 because whork very good except if you improve more the mod 6

I suggest to you Razor for the IP Tooll to put the IP Tooll whorking with a DNS name because the DNS is always fixed (of course need a program to fixed the DNS ) and he automataclly use the IP is there.

greetings
    Last edited by DoubleKill; April 29th, 2012 at 06:11 AM.