Thread: I lost..dazed and cinfused.

Default I lost..dazed and cinfused.

Ok I installed the new patch. But now I can't get the commands to work. I changed the name thing to login thing. but now I can't get anything to work I type ad_listips or listadmins and I get nothing. Are you guys planning on making a new help doc to go with this new patch? Before I switched it everything worked now I just can't figure it out...have pitty on a 55yr old man and tell me whats up....lol.

hi hmh362....
    if you uploaded the files ,changed the namething to the loginthing then join the server .
    once in drop down the console and type in ad_login your name your password and press enter
    you will get confirmation on screen "you have been authed as admin "
    then you can use all other commands.
    from a 60 year old with pity for a 55 year old.
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Oooops bare with me been busy on other stuff but will try to get more documents updated got off to a good start then got distracted just cant get the staff these days

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Yes we plan the new documentation. It's already being worked on.

ad_login <login> <password>

where login and password are the ones you have set up in admins.ini

ok I went back to the last patch ....lol. but I'll give the new one another try. Now do I need to change the setu admin_auth "xxxxx" or leave it like it was? I have that set in my exec and new cfg also my unnamedsoldier.cfg.so should I remove all that and start from scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by hmh362 View Post
    ok I went back to the last patch ....lol. but I'll give the new one another try. Now do I need to change the setu admin_auth "xxxxx" or leave it like it was? I have that set in my exec and new cfg also my unnamedsoldier.cfg.so should I remove all that and start from scratch?
    LOL Well I got the new 1 working....I feel like a dummy tho....The problem was I had did the admin thing wrong. I had it :login=xxxx password=xxxx rights=xxxxx with 2 spaces between the login part and the password part....lol after I changed that with only 1 space it works great.And the best thing is I can use all that stuff with out joining the game under my real game name. So people don't know it's me....catch alot of a-holes like that.Now if only there was away to make it so they can only use stock skins my life would be complete.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Well, I could add skin's name limiter, but it won't stop people from renaming custom skins (and chams) to allowed names.

all to true.people will always find away to cheat. I think I'll just install that dmz file and make my server a forced models then change it each day seeing as I shut it down and save my logfile then delete it so I get a new 1 each day. That way I can see who been doing the bad commands and ban their names and ips.