Thread: this forum

Default this forum

why do you guys call this forum x null?

i found a cheat forum today that looks just like this one, there are allso people with xnull in there signatures ??

here is the forum that looks the same but are producing cheats:
    http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.p...ighlight=mohaa

why do you guys call this forum x null?
    I called it that because the name was simple and NULL is actually a common programming term used for something when you NULL\NOP a value or return 0. Since my focus for the board was programming I figured I would have the name use a commonly used programming term hence NULL. The "x" was just a twist.

i found a cheat forum today that looks just like this one, there are allso people with xnull in there signatures ??
    Sorry to disappoint you but I go by\went by m0d hippY. That's my other alias. Furthermore, I created cheats several years back, but I've been clean for about 3 years now. And as far as my signature...
    "If you want a DMW BYPASS click HERE"
    Well if you click it, you'll notice I was being COMPLETELY sarcastic. I totally DON'T support AC Bypasses, and I hate when people keep asking for them so I made my signature appealing.

As far as the first part of my sig..
    "xNULL - The way gaming SHOULD be!"
    Well I'm publicizing the site because xNULL as I've been publicizing for 3 years now is all about playing clean. Hence the saying "The way gaming SHOULD be!"

here is the forum that looks the same but are producing cheats:
    http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.p...ighlight=mohaa
    Well yes, that's because vBulletin is a very commonly used forum & the theme they use & these forums use both use the default bluish template. The only thing I modified from the stock is the header, so that explains why they look similar, but trust me they are nothing alike and have NO affiliation aside from what I did several years ago.

That's why I started this patch even before razorapid tagged along. Because I wanted to change the game for the better and I have ALOT of knowledge about how the "other side" works since I've created several cheats years ago for about 7 consecutive years.

Hope that clears some things up.

I understand now