Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone can help me with my server?

Quote Originally Posted by verruguitens View Post
    And this????? WTF!!!! this is the REMO ONLY SNIPER + HI STANDARD SILENCED + 1 GRENADE mod

wtf????????????????????!
    Personally i would use the one smithy posted to give different snipers for each team, the one i posted originally supposed to give the same weapons for both teams, and i just modified it in a haste when you asked to give different snipers for each team, i forgot to test it sorry for that but i won't work, just use the one smithy posted it should give different snipers for each team, i just tested it and it works, just make sure you copied the whole script and replace it in your weapons.scr
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337Smithy View Post
    You can also do:

main:
    local.sniper[allies] = "models/weapons/springfield.tik"
    local.sniper[axis] = "models/weapons/kar98sniper.tik"
    local.grenade[allies] = "models/weapons/m2frag_grenade.tik"
    local.grenade[axis] = "models/weapons/steilhandgranate.tik"
    local.pistol = "models/weapons/silencedpistol.tik"

// grab weapon
    waitframe
    local.weap_targetname = "w" + self.entnum
    self weaponcommand dual targetname (local.weap_targetname)

//grab model
    local.weap = $(local.weap_targetname).model

// we no longer need the weapon's targetname
    $(local.weap_targetname).targetname = NULL

if(local.weap != local.sniper[self.dmteam] && local.weap != local.pistol && local.weap != local.grenade[self.dmteam])
    {
    self takeall
    waitframe
    self give local.sniper[self.dmteam]
    self give local.pistol
    self give local.grenade[self.dmteam]
    waitframe
    self use local.sniper[self.dmteam]
    }
    end
    The one slim posted works too, just make sure you only use one.
    Last edited by RemoZz; March 26th, 2019 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RemoZz View Post
    Personally i would use the one smithy posted to give different snipers for each team, the one i posted originally supposed to give the same weapons for both teams, and i just modified it in a haste when you asked to give different snipers for each team, i forgot to test it sorry for that but i won't work, just use the one smithy posted it should give different snipers for each team, i just tested it and it works, just make sure you copied the whole script and replace it in your weapons.scrThe one slim posted works too, just make sure you only use one.
    :/, Remo, can u change the info and send me the final mod?, dont work :S, u see the video and images i posted?

RemoZz didn't post the version I modified to fix your bug. Use ALL the code (I posted on the previous page) for weapons.scr:

main:

// grab weapon
    waitframe

// if weapon doesn't exist
    if (!$(local.weap_targetname)) // <--------------********* include this *********
    end

//grab model

if(local.weap != local.sniper[self.dmteam] && local.weap != local.pistol && local.weap != local.grenade[self.dmteam])
    {
    self takeall
    waitframe
    self give local.pistol
    waitframe
    }
    end

Quote Originally Posted by verruguitens View Post
    :/, Remo, can u change the info and send me the final mod?, dont work :S, u see the video and images i posted?
    Here you go replace the old file in your global folder with this one Weapons.scr and make sure this is the only weapons mod you have, you don't need any conflicts.
    BTW, even so it's easy to just upload these files for you, but it would be better for you if you start do those things on your own, this way you will start learning something.

RemoZz didn't post the version I modified to fix your bug. Use ALL the code (I posted on the previous page) for weapons.scr:
    I tested the earlier version it works, i didn't notice any bug, he probably did something wrong while copying&past, anyway i send him the latest version you posted this time.

No, there's definitely a bug. Switch between weapons as fast as possible after using up all the grenades.

Here you go replace the old file in your global folder with this one Weapons.scr and make sure this is the only weapons mod you have, you don't need any conflicts.
    BTW, even so it's easy to just upload these files for you, but it would be better for you if you start do those things on your own, this way you will start learning something.

I tested the earlier version it works, i didn't notice any bug, he probably did something wrong while copying&past, anyway i send him the latest version you posted this time.
    I send a hand to everything but I do not know much like you, I am not a programmer or anything, so I ask for help: S

Remo, cant download :/, no link :S

Man, focus, all you have to do is to copy updated code which Smithy posted to your weapons.scr in weapons mod you have, to see if bug still occurs, how does this relate to programming?

Remo, cant download :/, no link :S
    See this blue text "Weapons.scr" which gets underline when you touch it with mouse cursor? That's your link.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

If it's doing that, check console to see if it says anything. If it is because it's trying to get a NIL entity (it doesn't exist), then add:

main:

// grab weapon
    waitframe

// if weapon doesn't exist
    if (!$(local.weap_targetname)) // <--------------********* include this *********
    end

//grab model

{
    self takeall
    waitframe
    self give local.pistol
    waitframe
    }
    end
    Past this and replace in Weapons.scr Criminal?

Yes.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285