Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer

I have a member having issues getting the patch to work on his Mac. Any pointers?

I don't know how well *nix binaries will work with mac osx. It probably uses different libraries. What exactly is the issue?

I got a PM that said "cant open the exe on my mac" from a very non tech savvy user. I'll try to get some more info out of him lol

Well of course exe's won't open on a mac. Mac's use *dmg files. dll's and exe's are nonexistent on OSX. *nix binaries MAY work, but I'm not sure because I never tested it. Both *nix and mac osx run off the UNIX platform so they are more alike than Windows and mac, however they may use different/modified libraries so not sure how well the patch will work with OSX. It's worth a shot, but if you're going to try it, then your friend should use the *nix binaries.

Patch the binary using the fixer on a Windows machine, give it back to Mac user, and profit.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Although, it's probably not recognized, but you can use this utility to patch it on Windows using master.x-null.net as the master server:

http://www.qtracker.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4377

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Hey Guys,

So another new server and I cant get it to appear on my client browser. I used the tool to add it to the server list and I got an error that the server is not running. It is running and it does appear on gametracker, just not my browser.

I ran the fixer tool again but no luck. Do I need the Host to run the Fixer again?

IP 63.141.226.60:12203
    TheWarLegends.com | Rifles Objective 1st/3rd Server

Your query port hasn't been detected.

http://mohaaservers.tk/mohdb.php?search=63.141.226.60

Make sure you're using patched server binaries to send the heartbeat (which contains the server's actual query port) to the reborn master server.

Neither the maser nor my query port guesser utility can discover your query port. Make sure the query port is forwarded and open as well.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

If I run the patch program with a mohaa recorder MOHAA.exe will it allow me to both use the in-game browser AND record demos? As of now I have to choose to be able to do one or the other.

Also check in your server.cfg file to see if you still have the sv_gamespy variable set to "1".
    The other day I experimented a bit with variables that I suspected never worked properly with mohaa, like sv_floodprotect and g_logsync and for fun tried to set the sv_gamespy to "0" to see if it still did anything since the demise of gamespy.
    Promptly my server dropped from the list of games. And returned the instant I rebooted the server with sv_gamespy set to 1 again.

Could be worth a shot!