Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

I'm having some issues. When I try to add servers to the query list; all the servers I add show as 'offline' with a red circle. Also when I try 'join server' on the servers I added I get a 'connection timed out' message after the game launches. The three servers already listed upon installing do not do this; just the servers I've added.

That being said this App is awesome. I wish I had this years ago.
    Keep your head down.

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

When you added the server to the list , did you remember to include the port ? ie 125.63.61.56:12203 << default is 12203

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

hi all ....seems only servers with a default port work ...
    tried to add our server with a port of 12207 and get an unhandled exception error:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
    at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
    at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
    at MOHQueryLauncher.ServerList.queryAServer(String ip)
    at MOHQueryLauncher.ServerList.queryManualServers()
    at MOHQueryLauncher.ServerList.rebuildMOHAAServerList()
    at MOHQueryLauncher.ServerList.ServerList_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    MOHQueryLauncher
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///G:/MOHQuery/MOHQueryLauncher.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Elephant1au View Post
    When you added the server to the list , did you remember to include the port ? ie 125.63.61.56:12203 << default is 12203
    Yes I included the port.
    Keep your head down.

New version is out. Download it from the same link in the first post. Reinstall.

New Features:

• Favorite Servers
    • See Server Country
    • More cross-thread safe code
    • Faster GUI
    • Show players button disabled if no players in server.

Sometimes server flags will show up as unknown because the web API I'm using might take a long time to return country code. Thus, I timed out the connection after 300 Milliseconds. 12 main countries are supported at the moment. The rest show up as unknown.

Planned Features:

Show Servers in My Country Only Button
    Last edited by own3mall; April 11th, 2014 at 07:38 AM.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

@Dax, please try latest version or walk me through how you trigger that crash. Any port number should work.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by DustyBones View Post
    I'm having some issues. When I try to add servers to the query list; all the servers I add show as 'offline' with a red circle. Also when I try 'join server' on the servers I added I get a 'connection timed out' message after the game launches. The three servers already listed upon installing do not do this; just the servers I've added.

That being said this App is awesome. I wish I had this years ago.
    If they are timing out when you launch MOHAA, the servers are down, or you're not able to connect to them at the moment. Once the IP address is handed off to MOHAA, it's MOHAA's responsibility to load server if it's up. Did you grant firewall access to the launcher?

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

hi ...
    i added our servers ip to the query list from options : 109.70.148.92:12207 and 12206 it accepts them to the list and saves them ...but then just hangs
    and they dont show in the list of servers .
    at least with new version not getting the exception
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Dam great quick work on new features Ow3mall cool

Also tested Dax servers I just get long wait when I add them as in it fails to list any of the servers once Dax servers added
    but have added other servers from AAAA same IP all work

Both his servers 109.70.148.92:12206 and 12207 query ok on Gametracker and Xfire so its not a query port problem on the dedi

mmm in your code Own3mall you may need some sort of time out on servers that are not responding for what ever reason as in this case with Dax Servers it prevents other servers from listing