Thread: NightFall Bug with Mefy Freeze-Tag and Liberation

Default NightFall Bug with Mefy Freeze-Tag and Liberation

So after testing the patch on our server for game night, I seem to have found a bug that occurs on my server while using mefy's freeze-tag mod and sorridstrokers liberation mod.
    After every round, every player has to re select their weapon before starting a round where as usually the round just starts again and you don't need to select anything.

Is there any way to fix this on my end?

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    So after testing the patch on our server for game night, I seem to have found a bug that occurs on my server while using mefy's freeze-tag mod and sorridstrokers liberation mod.
    After every round, every player has to re select their weapon before starting a round where as usually the round just starts again and you don't need to select anything.

Is there any way to fix this on my end?
    No, it's a bug in nf, Double Kill has reported it b4.
    Will try to fix it asap.

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    No, it's a bug in nf, Double Kill has reported it b4.
    Will try to fix it asap.
    Hi i have the same issue. On breaktrough 2.40.
    Any news?

Hi, tbh I forgot progress on this bug, perhaps doublekill can remember something about it.

Hi, tbh I forgot progress on this bug, perhaps doublekill can remember something about it.

Hello and thank you very much for responding. I am testing your version of nightfall on a MOHBT server and I wanted to ask you if the antihack / antiwall functions are present through cvars like those of the Reborn for MOHAA, and how they would be activated. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by martinxu View Post
    Hello and thank you very much for responding. I am testing your version of nightfall on a MOHBT server and I wanted to ask you if the antihack / antiwall functions are present through cvars like those of the Reborn for MOHAA, and how they would be activated. Thank you very much!
    About the bug, can you mention a fast method to test it?
    Reborn security functions are not present for nightfall, and I don't think antiwh is usable in its current state.

About the bug, can you mention a fast method to test it?
    Reborn security functions are not present for nightfall, and I don't think antiwh is usable in its current state.
    if you do a restart map then the select weapon menu comes in. shouldn't.
    Regarding security, it would be of enormous help, since it would allow the horizon of players in the breaktrough community to be expanded. I offer myself as a tester.
    I even thought that the sv_antiwh functions could be enabled ..

Quote Originally Posted by martinxu View Post
    if you do a restart map then the select weapon menu comes in. shouldn't.
    Regarding security, it would be of enormous help, since it would allow the horizon of players in the breaktrough community to be expanded. I offer myself as a tester.
    I even thought that the sv_antiwh functions could be enabled ..
    any news on nightfall on MOHAA BT?