Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: fYC-AMPv2.04 LITE [Final] (Advanced Mod Pack)

You released this April the 14th though and it's March the 14th now? :P

But yeah people definitely still play this, it's still being modded, custom maps still being made and Anti-Cheats even still being developed (always a new one around the corner haha).
    I'm even about to release my 5th version of a Guide I wrote for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You released this April the 14th though and it's March the 14th now? :P

But yeah people definitely still play this, it's still being modded, custom maps still being made and Anti-Cheats even still being developed (always a new one around the corner haha).
    I'm even about to release my 5th version of a Guide I wrote for the game.
    The official release was 3-13-13 which was a Friday the 13th. lol.
    I didn't post it here until a month after.

Wow. I just may have to load mohaa up. What kind of guides are you creating?
    "This bullet is... fOR YOUR CRANIUM!™""
    fYCcreationZ™

Quote Originally Posted by electrickrypt View Post
    The official release was 3-13-13 which was a Friday the 13th. lol.
    I didn't post it here until a month after.

Wow. I just may have to load mohaa up. What kind of guides are you creating?
    Lmao what a date to release it.

You can find version 1.4 of my guide here: https://www.x-null.net/forums/showth...5-MoH-AA-Guide
    It's a guide for well.. the entirety of MOHAA haha (not about mapping, skinning or scripting and stuff, but just MOHAA itself).
    My new version is roughly 185 pages long (excluding Appendix files).. my older version is.. around 150 pages I believe.
    Check it out! ^^

Actually now that I think of it, I included something of you in the Guide.. your theory about lean accuracy!
    Edit: Oh and also your list of MOHAA's CVARs on max settings.
    Last edited by Shadow; March 14th, 2018 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Lmao what a date to release it.

You can find version 1.4 of my guide here: https://www.x-null.net/forums/showth...5-MoH-AA-Guide
    It's a guide for well.. the entirety of MOHAA haha (not about mapping, skinning or scripting and stuff, but just MOHAA itself).
    My new version is roughly 185 pages long (excluding Appendix files).. my older version is.. around 150 pages I believe.
    Check it out! ^^

Actually now that I think of it, I included something of you in the Guide.. your theory about lean accuracy!
    Edit: Oh and also your list of MOHAA's CVARs on max settings.
    Wow! That many pages? That's a lot of writing! Will definitely check it out. I think I spend too much time on Facebook because I just tried to like this post. haha! Is the newer version a revision of the old one?
    "This bullet is... fOR YOUR CRANIUM!™""
    fYCcreationZ™

Quote Originally Posted by electrickrypt View Post
    Wow! That many pages? That's a lot of writing! Will definitely check it out. I think I spend too much time on Facebook because I just tried to like this post. haha! Is the newer version a revision of the old one?
    Haha, well the thought is appreciated!
    The new version will include a few changes (fixed some mistakes), additional info to existing chapters, but also include around 30 new (sub)chapters, so it's a huge update/improvement from the last version. I'm finishing it up now, so I hope to release it this week! (also here on xNULL)