Thread: Suggestion About Name Of my Own Clan

Wink Suggestion About Name Of my Own Clan

Hi Mates
    I'll create my own Clan and i wanna ur suggestion about name of my clan and it will be most of them from Egyption players and i wanna use like this words [Egyption & Pharaohs & Pyramids something like that] and i wanna ur support to make good server and i was learning from u alot of things from this site and AAAA MOHAA and other and i wanna thank every one who helped me to create this server too meny thanks to all of u
    shadow & easy mate & james & DoubleKill & RyBack & own3mall & heatsinkbod and etc...

alot of u didn't know me well but i know u from ur tutorials and u helped me even if it was a small thing
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

I would use a positive name to spread more peace and luv, if u need help with your server u know where to find me .

But are u sure u want to use that kind of a name?, becease probably u will never find any member that is not from egypt, i dont think people will join a clan with egyptian name as they are famous for cheating.
    If u use a more central name like the peacekeepers u can attract more people instead only focus on egy players.

greets slim

I agree with Slim, positive names bring positive vibes.
    You could create a combo of Egyptian vibe + positivity..

For example: Horus's Peacekeepers
    The Egyptian Sky god and his army of peacekeepers (guardians).

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    I would use a positive name to spread more peace and luv, if u need help with your server u know where to find me .
    Thank u slim about that but u were busy too much last days Mate.

But are u sure u want to use that kind of a name?, becease probably u will never find any member that is not from egypt.
    I thought if i create Clan with Egyptian name or something close of this will be good becease i will make the host in EGY and i'm will play in Low ping finally and the Foreigners will play with high ping example [i'm playing in ur server from NL by ping 100 normaly and ur ping and all who in Europe is 50 and when i'll make host server from EGY and it will become the opposite (i think this)], anyway i just wanna the name indicates Ancient Egypt [Days of the Pharaohs] not egy and egyptian now sorry but i can't express in English language my english isn't perfect that just what i was meant to work on logo and banners of website on Photo shop that's all.

i dont think people will join a clan with egyptian name as they are famous for cheating.
    that's the something i wanna take much care about this to put all antichats i can , i was running in my server alot of anticheat like ( anticham and i dunno why u don't put it in ur server & reborn patch put something wrong with this idk where is the bug i tried too much to solve this by myself but i filed i will put screen shot about the problem and i don't remember what is the else i will try to save server from cheaters like all good clan Like AB , LUV , WOV , MFC ..etc and i will force all member to play With AlphaMAC only or u can't join in my own clan in the last i will try my best about that) and i hope if i can make all egy play with clean version u don't know what the problem in egy for thinking all egyptian is cheating cuz if u wanna download it u will find alot of versions with dirty game and main this version Include hack on it looks like version all know it called ELMANSY something like that if u wanna try to download MOHAA from Google and tried to write download mohaa in arabic language i'm sure u will find this version Unfortunately. i will try to make all Players download it form www.mymohaa.tk i made video to egy players to know how to download the game from this site on arabic language but not for long time but this is what i can did and i have page on FB too and i made my best about that Slim but i didn't say it but u were talking about dangerous topic for me and many of u thinking like that and if any admin saw person from EGY u will think automatically he is cheating :O i know that well but i hope if i can change this conclusion to make all players play clean and ty to make me discussing this point.

If u use a more central name like the peacekeepers u can attract more people instead only focus on egy players.
    i'll save it in my mind to extraction good name
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg  
    Last edited by beroo; May 12th, 2018 at 05:07 PM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I agree with Slim, positive names bring positive vibes.
    You could create a combo of Egyptian vibe + positivity..
    Of course i'm agree with Slim too and i hope if i can made good clan ty shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    For example: Horus's Peacekeepers
    The Egyptian Sky god and his army of peacekeepers (guardians).

isn't it long name and i wanna get away any name of gods ty for ur suggestion.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

i think its a good idea to start a server in egypt, i dont think there is any server in egypt.... i think all the egys will come to your server as they never played with low ping :P.

Good Luck!

I was active on ts, just poke me and im there (after my work)

Ty Guys my Own clan name will be -{[ The_Pharaohs ]}- and the Tag will be -{[T_P]}-
    Last edited by beroo; July 16th, 2018 at 02:48 AM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Pharaohs Tomb Raiders ...lol