Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Server not showing up ingame

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    A video how to patch the binaries could help to fix my problem.
    See my edited previous post. The binaries are already available patched for your convenience
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

I have put the binaries now, tomorrow almost on end of the day i will see if appears the server.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    I have put the binaries now, tomorrow almost on end of the day i will see if appears the server.

Thank you and Happy New Year!
    Make sure both you and heatsinkbod are no longer manually trying to set the query port. Whatever it is, the binaries will tell the master server. If you keep it set manually, assuming those cvars work, your server won't show up since another server is using the query port of +97 from 12228

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Make sure both you and heatsinkbod are no longer manually trying to set the query port. Whatever it is, the binaries will tell the master server. If you keep it set manually, assuming those cvars work, your server won't show up since another server is using the query port of +97 from 12228
    Hi for AAAA side on TCADMIN the query port is set auto via TCADMIN other than that no over rides so all should be good just to highlight this is a spearhead server so not run many SH servers so we need to rule out a lot

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    Hi for AAAA side on TCADMIN the query port is set auto via TCADMIN other than that no over rides so all should be good just to highlight this is a spearhead server so not run many SH servers so we need to rule out a lot
    I had no issues with my Linux Spearhead test server I created. I will test Windows when I have time next.

In the meantime, see if you can packet sniff some traffic to see if the server is sending a heartbeat with its query port in the packet.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

@Double kill - Our dedi has been rebooted since so please test again and advise cheers - also NOTE our TCADMIN has not been updated with Own3mall binaries so you will need to do that manually dude....

I will get round to updating our default Spearhead build for new servers when I get chance

Cheers
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; January 4th, 2016 at 10:01 AM.

OK, I have tested and verified those binaries work on Windows. I setup 208.94.242.194:51123 for Spearhead on my Windows server, and it was in the master list and mohaaservers.tk instantly.

Again, make sure you're not setting the query port manually anywhere (I would recommend not setting it in tcpadmin either... let the game auto detect and bind which one it wants to use), and make sure the hosts file is clear. You don't need to be messing with the hosts file, and there should be no entries mentioning either gamespy or xfire in there.

Let me know. I am willing to help troubleshoot this further if needed. As in possibly remoting into your server to take a peek, if you want me to

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    OK, I have tested and verified those binaries work on Windows. I setup 208.94.242.194:51123 for Spearhead on my Windows server, and it was in the master list and mohaaservers.tk instantly.

Again, make sure you're not setting the query port manually anywhere (I would recommend not setting it in tcpadmin either... let the game auto detect and bind which one it wants to use), and make sure the hosts file is clear. You don't need to be messing with the hosts file, and there should be no entries mentioning either gamespy or xfire in there.

Let me know. I am willing to help troubleshoot this further if needed. As in possibly remoting into your server to take a peek, if you want me to
    Many thanks Own3mall @Doublekill as above replace binaries and remove server.cfg - TCADMIN is on auto so should be fine dedi side.........

I have the binaries a very long time and he still not show up yet and i have set now to execute the other cfg file.

@own3mall - I cold tell you this a very long time but im going to say now, when i first time setup the server i dont have put the server on your website, i only have set the server to use the x-null masterserver by setting this:

Code:
    set sv_master1 "master.x-null.net"
    To the server to show up on your website/Query launcher im sure he have sinchronyze with the masterserver so the server is there.

The problem maybe is something is blocking on the dedi ( AAAA ) the server to communicate to the masterserver.

@heatsinkbod

Jon i have the binaries a very long time when own3mall tell me he have the binaries patched and i have now set to execute the other cfg.
    Last edited by DoubleKill; January 5th, 2016 at 04:24 AM.

You don't need to use the following setting. I'm not even sure if those cvars work as explained in previous threads posted here, I believe.

Code:
    set sv_master1 "master.x-null.net"
    Let me know if I can help Heatsink.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers