Thread: FFA Player League

Default FFA Player League

Hi all was just wanting to see what the interest would be in a FFA style player league ie not clan based but a good old shoot em up for points, If you as a player would be interested please input and let me know your thoughts -:

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...-your-own-glor

Hey Heatsink,

sounds nice! How about the gamesettings?
    Am a shotgunner myself so I have little love for Realism, lol.

Yeh well its just concept stage to see who would be interested - I am not a fan of Realism mainly for some reason they all go stock walk / run speed which to me is snail speed lol..............

For myself I was thinking all weapon's - that would cover most players and be fun ? what do you think ?

All weapons sounds good to me. All except the bazooka/panzershreck, that is.
    Or if people insist on them maybe only 1 or 2 rounds of ammo.

About runspeed. If default is 250, do you usually have like 300? Or even higher??

Cheers,
    Midnight

Yeh I guess their will be a few who like the Bazooka - I guess we can see the interest and trim for that - I think allow but as you said limit, I dont think it would spoil the game and they get easy kill with it but are also dead meat walking )))) For me run speed I would go 300 - 350 max any more to much ??????

I need to look at scoring solution also and how we would arrange it.....

For example you can only play each map x amount times ????

Run it as play as much as you can to win ?????

Set times dates to play ??????

I am open not sure what best solution will be and at present I am not sure of automated way to score it - Stasgen wont work - not sure if MOHAPI may be able to do it - We will need to track the players scores live

How about sniper only FFA on stalingrad map ?, since its the fav game type of many players and many servers around are setup on this. Would be cool to get know whos the best sniper

Another league setup that I can think of might be fun would be some fun mod, e.g. planes on sky is the limit map or something like that. Base assault would ofc also be cool (though for my taste it could be a touch quicker)

About the stats, if it might be of help, I do have that loganalyzer app which allready produces "frags only" file from a given log file, from there to a list of 'name kills deaths' isn't that much work anymore, so I think I could you provide quickly with it if thats a solution for you.

btw, welcome baaaaaaaaaack hows the sunburn lol

Ello Joto - yeh all back in one peace ))) and freezin my nuts off got a jumper on lol !!!

I am open to suggestions and will gladly do sniper only ))) although not my cup of tea )))) If we get enough interest in any of the formats will only be to happy to look into any formats.

Sounds good about stats - again not sure on mass vote on how to play the games

Had one thought for running it and that was to leave the match server open and each player has a set time limit on each map on when his scores are counted.............

So for example 2 hours on the bridge does not matter when you play it but you have a set time limit.......but not sure on time stamp on mohaa log

hm, nope there is no timestamp in the logs, and not possible right now, we will have to wait for razo to implement date/time in scripting engine.

but thing is if players are free to join anytime, servers have different amount of players and most probably the scores will be much different then.

When I say open you would still have to register and server would be Private so only registered accepted players get access........

Also no Reason why we couldn't run a couple as in All Weapons and Sniper only servers so players could pick Prefered format to play or both if a die hard )))))