Thread: So what is MOHAA

Default So what is MOHAA

Its funny because all this new stuff going on here got me thinking......

So what is MOHAA...........

Well its strange I dont give a toss about the graphics. I see my kids playing on Xbox dont interest me that bloody controller give me keyboard and mouse any day for FPS but I have never had a problem with graphics on MOHAA - yeh all the new games / platforms yeh amazing graphics but I dont feel I am missing out on anything.............

So for me all I want is to play players on NEW maps and be cheat free

some of my kids play low end graphic games such as ROBLOCKS / minecraft and so on they love it its the gameplay and creativite that involves them - I think most major games that fail just do all about the graphics and loose what the player wants..........

So I love MOHAA bugs and all

Want to play all the maps we have but cant

What I hate cheats and no autodownloader

Thats it

Say you had unlimited funds and you wanted to redo MOHAA - it would have to be as is because even if you used a new engine it still would never feel like MOHAA

Most FPS gamers plays Call of Duty, BF or GTA 5 nowadays, because they are PC and Console compatibles and are "Arcade" games.
    Minecraft was made to be "pixelized" but you can find custom texture packs that make Minecraft HD on PC. You can create anything you want.

Well, I guess we can do the same for MoH:AA if we tweak it high enough.

The thing that is good with mohaa is his feeling : the deplacement are much slower (so much real) than quake/doom/conter-strike. It's not like slugish modern Fps either (call of duty, bf 3...) because you can't "sprint without shooting" ( and i find that this thing kinda "break" the rythm in a fps ). Leaning is a big trademark to mohaa too and i think that the sucsees comes from here.
    Graphics are great not to basic but not to recent too, the perfect balance in fact.