Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Well, I saw in add/remove list some strange program 'glide wrapper' and unistalled it. And now Tool works...
    Funny?

glide wrapper. Never even heard of that? That's odd.

Whats this about and what has to do with the Tool?

Quote Originally Posted by User45 View Post
    Hi Own3mall,
    I'm not sure if it's only on my side or it's by design but it takes a pretty long time for the tool to query servers.For example, it takes about 2 minutes for our main server ,where I usually spend time, to show up on the list and there are many other similar servers.Is there anything I can do server side or client side to improve the response times? Couple of minutes seems forever when the person is desperate to join and play so I think over time this will discourage some people from using the tool :\
    Two feature suggestions:
    1) If it's impossible to improve the response times, it would be nice if the tool could read the favservers.txt file and query the favorite servers first before moving to others.That way the player's favorite servers will appear faster.
    2) Since the tool can detect which games are installed, couldn't it also decide not to query MOH:SH and MOH:BT servers if the client doesn't have those installed? I think this would reduce the wait times a lot because a lot of MOH:AA servers are queried after MOH:SH and MOH:BT servers which causes unnecessary delays for MOHAA-only users.
    Thanks!
    Excellent ideas. I think both suggestions can be implemented. I'll start working on this version when I get some time to do it.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Many Freeze-Tag servers.... The sad is that all clans in them hax, and when they see somebody hax too, they ban him....

An update has been released. This is the "true" version that is integrated correctly to use the Reborn master server and QTracker.

I fixed a few bugs which may have kept the program from querying servers.

You can now limit which servers get queried by game. Do it in the Options --> Preferences. Thus, if you only want Spearhead servers, that is what you'll get!

Get the latest update through auto-update or from the first post. Please let me know what you guys think or if you have any issues.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

I noticed a bug that I will fix soon. Make sure when you first start MOH Query Launcher, you do this ONE time and save the options.

Pick the game you want to return server results for. Even if it is already set to all, click on save.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Update released. Favorites should be closer to the top of the list. You can speed up query time by adjusting server query timeout in the options and setting it to 2 seconds.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

The latest version is a lot better.Thanks !
    While we're at it, here is one more feature suggestion.Since the window can be resized or made full screen , there is a plenty of space on top and bottom panels.Having a new field to enter your player name would be great.It can be done from Option>Preferences>Additional Default Line Parameters> +set name yourname but I'm sure the majority of users won't know how to apply command line parameters so having a separate field on the main screen would make it easier.
    Camp another day.
    Barbarossa

after the last update it stopped working for me... any idea why?