Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Default Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Hey Guys,

Please try out my new application that could be used once the GameSpy Master Server goes offline. It's an application that will query all of the servers from the new master and allow you to join the server at the click of a button. Right now, it's using a test server I created. Thus, there is only one server that is queried. But it works and will be used for the rest once the server patch is updated.

You can also now add server IP addresses manually through the interfaces or by creating a text file called servers.txt and putting only the IP and port of each server into it. There are also new options to launch the game without the intro screens and etc.

You need .NET Framework 4.0 installed in order to use it. .NET 4.0 works on XP-Win10.

Get it here and install it first if you don't have it: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=17718

Then, download and run the installer:

http://www.dinofly.com/files/mohaa/M...yInstaller.exe

Make sure you allow it internet access if you have a firewall! Please let me know your results!

Also, let me know if you can think of any more features that should be added.

Screenshots (click to enlarge):

For Developers:

You can use the code Query Launcher uses to write your own AA, SH, and BT querying C# applications. See this thread for information:

https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...ll=1#post33971
    Last edited by own3mall; April 26th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Another bug after changing preferences (no intro + start on startup + refresh time = 0) after a refresh i get justintime error
    Attachment 1042

Doesn't it show the map + gametype of the servers in the list? This is a must tbh.

Please redownload and try again Skitz. I had actually fixed that yesterday, but I had forgotten to upload the updated package!

@Shadow, I will add those columns and properties to my object.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Hey Guys,

New version is out. Please download it from the first post in this thread. Reinstall it to get the updates. What's new?

• You can search and filter servers by IP address, name, players names of players that are actually playing in the server, and by mapname.
    • You can configure MOH: Query to not display empty servers in the options. Lots of fixes and changes!
    • You can see which players are in the server including their pings.
    • Per Shadows request, it now shows mapname.
    • Add MOHAA server IP addresses manually and save them to a file to reload automatically later and include in your queries!

Please let me know what you think and if you run into any problems. This could be useful just to monitor a certain subset of servers along with retrieving the entire list from the new master server once it's ready. There are a lot of uses for this. Hope someone finds it useful. I know I have!

Last edited by own3mall; April 10th, 2014 at 12:49 AM.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Downloaded and installed, looks promising so far !! good job!!

Noticed a bug or unhandled exception really when you try and view players in a server when the server is empty , thus no players are there :P

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

hi ....
    good job indeed....
    is there any way to view the server 's country ie uk ,us ....
    that would be awesome,also most usefull !!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

@Purple, I will present the user with an error that the server does not have any players.
    @dax, Yes I think I can do this too. I'll look into it shortly. Great idea.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

It's better to disable the button when server doesn't have players. I think it looks better, is self explanatory for the user (because he can see that server doesn't have players on the list) and enabled button will only suggest that user can click it. He shouldn't be able to click it if there are no players

Ok this is rockin now
    just added standard server shows up brill ok wish list -:

Legacy Server List (Import Servers from lists available - not user end we just provide a legacy server list but should be on like a tab / filter options so can be shown............(Can provide some exported lists)

filter / tab as in yeh they will show offline once game spy goes down but still will be great tool while server admins add the new Reborn Game spy....Perhaps a tick box / notes to say been offline a while vote to delete

Either separate Tabs or filter options like Legacy non patched / Old Gamespy servers not updated but were online / Reborn / game type / Map filters

Favorite Server List and Ability to delete servers from list....

Add buuton option to instruct Server Admins where to get Reborn patch and what to change in their server config to point to the new Reborn Gamespy server

Feed back -:

Had one crash it just hung not responding but ok now

The "See players" thing works ok but its confusing...........

As in on the old interface you just clicked and it showed up loads of detail like country and so on now seem to click and nothing happens then you see the "see players" button................

Great work on this!!! greatly Appreciated I just want this to go live World wide ASAP so above is like we got just a few weeks to get the world on this so I think Legacy Gamespy server support is important as it will be released populated -