Well I wanted to round off what has been a great and most enjoyable and rewarding year on the MOHAA front line..............

For AAAA we have expanded and upgraded and gained some great new community members and friends we also lost a few from natural move on's but many members from clans that have closed keep in touch and hopefully they will remain active on MOHAA and perhaps join some of the remaining clans......

You dont have to be in a clan to enjoy MOHAA something I wish to promote more on AAAA next year..........

For AAAA I am very pleased with what we have achieved this year in regards hosting / hardware TS and database's all of which I must thank all those involved who have helped me do this and TBH enjoy doing it - I dont get to play much now but what ever time I get I always enjoy doing what we do with MOHAA although I should spend more time enjoying the game than doing all this but find it rewarding and important to help keep the game going..........

AAAA MAP / Skin Database well I must thank Shadow (Brian) for his time on both projects as from my side I could not have progressed with out his support and to be honest the time he has put into the content is outstanding and also recently the MOHAA Guide..................

Its been a great year for AAAA and we are in credit by £11 so no debt but I know next year will be a challange to keep the same budget as we lost 2 big clans both of which had 6 servers between them - I have managed to reduce hosting costs and expand but I know I will have to change things next year to maintain our current hardware platform - I guess we are going to be short approx £60 a month may be more which I will support for a few months while I try to vamp up hosting.............

I dont want to host other games on our hardware as I dont want to be a large outfit like clan base as my heart is MOHAA but as already I will support MOHSH and Break through so I ask any to help promote this..............

AAAA is not at risk the hardware is scalable but I will do my best not to see what we have achieved be reduced

I would like to mention just some of the achievemnts this recent year have shown..............

X-null - I dont want to mention any specific names as the whole crew as always have continued their dev work on the Reborn Patch and client and their are so many sub projectors that have enhanced the game so much. Needless to say that the reborn patch is standard for server owners these days

MMDL and soon to be PakRadar - A great new auto downloader with many extra features now supporting MOHAA !!

MOHAAC anti cheat and match management saw a lot of development the past year I hope this great tool continues

MOHAA Hosting i must thank all the members who have donated and supported AAAA Hosting the goal being to be cheap, the best and fastest!!

MOHAA-ATHon Great to see the crew still getting those events going they really help bond the MOHAA scene for all over the world

Well just want to end by saying thanks to all involved in the MOHAA scene and so many thank you's for all the help I have had keep AAAA going, my own clan MEGA merged with LKW to become MAW clan so special thanks to Linda for all her help keeping the new clan running.

Well wishing you all the best for Christmas with you families !!! OK lets Rock !!!